Stay up-To-Date with our e-Newsletter!
Internet specials and more!
The Classic Swing Golf School, one of GOLF Magazine’s Top 25 Golf Schools in America, teaches golf on an individual basis. Personal attention, quality instruction, and a time honored curriculum are things that have made our school a success. We do not rebuild or tear down swings but reprogram through proper information. We believe in evaluating every student's body type, personality, skill level, and golf goals. We use state-of-the-art technology, such as high speed video analysis, and the latest teaching aids, but we use them in relation to what has worked for hundreds of years. Our communication skills, sound proven techniques, and our knowledge of the golf swing have allowed us to lower the handicaps of weekend players, fine tune the skills of advanced players, or give a beginner the sound fundamentals necessary for a lifetime of more enjoyable golf.
To book your school or private lesson call 1-800-827-2656 or visit classicswing.com
View our golf tips.
- PGA Class A Professional
- One of 17 G.S.E.D. in America
- 2005 Carolinas PGA Section Teacher of the Year
- Named One of the Top 3 Instructors in South Carolina for 2007 - 2008 by Golf Digest
- PGA Section Junior Golf Leader of the Year Nominee
- Nominated for Top 100 Teachers in America
Ted came to golf as a two sport scholarship athlete. His thirst for knowledge led him to instruction by some of golf's greatest teachers. In addition, he studied the laws of golf as taught by the masters. He has tested his skills in numerous Nike, Hogan, and PGA sectional tournaments. Ted brings an analytical mind and an intensity to his chosen career - teaching golf to beginners as well as playing professionals.
- Classes begin every Monday and Thursday
- Sessions run daily from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 noon
- Commuter and Visitor Packages Available Year-Round
- Completely Private Practice Facilities
- Covered Hitting Stations at Legends
- Unlimited use of Practice Facilities while Attending School
- Instruction Books and Take-Home Video for Future Comparison and Mail Back Correction
- Indoor hitting station for inclement weather
- 3 Rounds of Golf with cart fee included on Plan B and Plan C Packages
- Always a maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Evaluate Body Type, Personality, Skill Level, and Golf Goals
- Start on the Putting Green and Progress to the Wedges
- Develop Effective Putting Drills, Reading Greens, and a Solid Stroke
- Learn Chipping Fundamentals, Club Choice and Shot Selection
- Introduction to Pitching, a small version of the Full Swing
End Results Day 1: Improved short game skills lead to lower scores immediately.
- Discussion on Five Fundamentals of Golf and Establish Address Routine
- Analyze each Student's Full Swing Video Analysis at 10,000 Frames per Second with Telestration
- Work with the Short and Long Irons
- Establish Drills based on "The Laws"
End Results Day 2: Once you understand the rules and how they relate to your golf swing, simplicity is right around the corner
- Focus on the Driver and Fairway Woods
- Work on Tee Shots and establish Driving Range Drills
- Learn how to use Your Video to Correct Future Mistakes
- Discuss Club Fitting and Analyze your Equipment
- Develop Future Game Plan and a Wrap-Up Review
End Results Day 3: Consistent ball striking is the result of knowledge and precise practice habits.
Call today for a free brochure. 1-800-827-2656